2.5 to 3 hour guided tour. Experience Mystic’s stories, history, sights and food! Lobster roll on the river, stops for local delicacies: scallops or oysters, smoked bluefish, Mystic Pizza (of course), local flavors.
Enjoy 2 Classic New England Villages
Spend an afternoon viewing, learning, eating and sipping. Mystic and Noank are classic New England villages laden with local charm. Each has historic roots to America’s colonial and Revolutionary War past, and each has a unique connection to the sea. Located just a few miles apart, these are true hidden treasures. Mystic straddles a beautiful estuary, Noank is a peninsulas extending into Fishers Island Sound. This guided tour is scenic seaside harbors, historic homes, wooden ships, local legends, and classic New England food!
- 3 – 3.5 hour guided tour of classic New England seacoast villages (walking, some driving)
- Lobster roll lunch at Fords in Noank (Epic venue overlooking mouth of the Mystic River)
- Exclusive tour of 1853 Spicer Manson (including a visit to the widow’s walk)
- Sweets to DIE for (from SIFT, a national award winning bakery)
- Sip wine (or beer) eating hyper-local seafood treats at the Engine Room
- Highlights of Historic districts in Noank and Mystic
- Amazing stories, local color, historic sights, galleries
NOTE: If tour times listed on booking calendar don’t fit your schedule, email us and if possible, we will schedule something custom that works for you and your party (minimum 4).