2.5 to 3 hour guided tour. Experience Mystic’s stories, history, sights and food! Lobster roll on the river, stops for local delicacies: scallops or oysters, smoked bluefish, Mystic Pizza (of course), local flavors.
Guided walking tour with a local!
Tour includes stories and insights that make this area magical. Sea captains, whaling, shipbuilding, rum running, war stories, riverside mansions. We’ll also visit cool galleries, shops and more. Relaxing walk with plenty of photo opps and highly entertaining tour guide! Private tours available…just ask.
- Back stories and history: Colonial era, Pequot Tribe, Wars, Whaling, Shipbuilding
- EXCLUSIVE: guided tour inside the 1853 Spicer Mansion: Amazing 5-star luxury historic inn
- Local color: Rumrunning, Hurricane of ’38, Sailing, Yachting, Aquaculture
- Insider guide to the best spots for eating, drinking, viewing, learning
- Views of iconic 18th and 19th century homes and mansions
- Unique local art, galleries, and maritime culture
- Private tours available
NOTE: If tour times listed on booking calendar don’t fit your schedule, email us and if possible, we will schedule something custom that works for you and your party (minimum 4).